We hope you are as excited about the upcoming event as we are! As a reminder, please note the following guidelines for presentation slides and posters.
To find your session number or presentation board (in case of poster presentations), please navigate to the PROGRAM tab. To locate your presentation, simply enter your last name in the search box, and the system will promptly indicate the specific session and board where you will present your work. In the unlikely event that you have trouble locating your name on the list, you can use the "ctrl+F" function to search for your name. In the even more unlikely event that you still cannot find your name, please contact us.
To find the room of your session at the conference venue you can check the floor map HERE
SYMPOSIA AND BLITZ SESSIONS
- All slides will be presented through the venue's computer system. External laptop devices will not be plugged into the venue's system.
- Slide sets should be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint format with the *.ppt, *.pptx, or *.pdf extension (available in any version of PowerPoint and easily convertible from Apple’s Keynote software, advice is available here).
- Slides should be formatted as 16x9 and NOT 4x3 (advice available at here). If you'd like to use the logo of the conference or our template for the presentation you can download them here.
- Please upload your presentation in the Slide Center at least 2 hours before your session starts.
Speakers. We kindly request that speakers arrive at the Slide Center well in advance of their presentation, bringing the slides on their USB sticks. A dedicated technician will be available to check the slides for any potential issues. In the event that corrections are needed, they will be addressed on-site. If everything is in order, the technician will assign the file to the appropriate room/session.
There will be a priority system with preference given to those who will be submitting in the following 2 hours. We kindly request your understanding if you are asked to wait or return later while others are being attended to. We strongly encourage you not to leave your submission until the last moment.
Slide Center will be located on the Ground floor (Floor 0). The Slide Center will be open at these times:
Each presentation room will be equipped with a device to change slides remotely. Please ensure that your presentation follows these guidelines to avoid any technical issues during your session.
Important! If you have not provided your slides to the Slide Center, they will not be available, and you will not be able to upload them in the conference room. You will need to deliver your talk without slides, which can be a memorable experience :)
Please note that uploading slides or using personal laptops will not be possible during the sessions. We appreciate your cooperation and compliance with the above guidelines.
The duration of each symposium is either 80 minutes for four talks or 100 minutes for five talks (or four talks and a discussant). The division of time within the symposium is at the discretion of the chair. Typically, each presentation is allocated 20 minutes (including questions), but some chairs may prefer to reserve time for questions at the end. Please consult your symposium chair to determine their preferred approach.
- Posters should be printed in A0 portrait 841 x 1189mm (33.11 × 46.81in).
- The necessary accessories (tapes and scissors) to hang the posters will be available in the Poster Session Room for all presenters. Therefore, you do not need to bring any additional materials with you.
There are two poster sessions scheduled per day. Please hang your poster at least 30 minutes before your session starts and remove it immediately after your session ends.
You will find a few printing houses nearby the Meeting's venue:
- Ksero na Krupniczej: 34 Krupnicza st.
- Ksero Hades: 24 Adam Mickiewicz av.
- KseroGraf: 6 Krupnicza st.
We hope this information is helpful to you as you prepare for the event. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to include the conference logo in your slides or poster, you can download it from here. You can also find there a ppt template that you can use.