We hope you are as excited as we are about the upcoming event. As a reminder, please note the following guidelines for presentation slides and posters.
To find your session number or presentation board (in case of poster presentations), please navigate to the PROGRAM tab. There you will quickly locate your presentation, simply input your surname in the search box, and the system will promptly indicate the specific session and board where you will present your work. In the unlikely event that you encounter any difficulty finding your name on the list, you can simply use the "ctrl+F" function to search for your name.
- All slides will be presented through the venue's computer system. External laptop devices will not be plugged into the venue's system.
- Slide sets should be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint format with the PPT extension (available in any version of PowerPoint and easily convertible from Apple’s Keynote software, advice is available at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202227).
- Slides should be formatted as 16x9 and NOT 4x3 (advice available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2010/06/23/ready-for-widescreen-how-to-manage-aspect-ratios-in-powerpoint-169-vs-43/).
- Please upload your presentation in the Slide Room at least 2 hours before your session starts.
To speed up the upload process, please have the following information ready for the IT person - preferably have this information on a card you can hand:
- name of the lead presenter,
- title of the presentation,
- room number/room name you are presenting in,
- day of your presentation,
- start time of your session,
- order of your paper within that session.
Speakers should appear at the Slide Room with their USB sticks well in advance of their presentation, and a technician will check the slides. If something is wrong, it can be corrected on the spot. If everything is in order the technician will assign the file to the appropriate room/session.
There will be a priority system with preference given to those who will be submitting in the following 2 hours so please understand if you are asked to wait or come back later while others are dealt with and do not leave things till the last moment.
Each presentation room will be equipped with a device to change slides remotely.
Please ensure that your presentation follows these guidelines to avoid any technical issues during your session.
Please note: If you have not provided your slides, they will not be available, and you will not be able to upload them within the room itself. You will need to deliver your talk without slides.
There will be no uploading or use of personal laptops in the sessions themselves, so we appreciate your cooperation and compliance with the above guidelines.
- Posters should be printed in A0 upright 841 x 1189mm (33.11 × 46.81in).
- The poster will be hung on the plastic panels on the tapes, and the necessary accessories to hang the posters (tapes and scissors) will be available in the Poster Session Room for all presenters, so you do not need to bring any additional materials with you.
There are two poster sessions scheduled per day. Please hang your poster at least 30 minutes before your session starts and remove it immediately after your session ends.
You will find a few printing houses nearby the Meeting's venue:
- Ksero na Krupniczej: 34 Krupnicza st.
- Ksero Hades: 24 Adam Mickiewicz av.
- KseroGraf: 6 Krupnicza st.
We hope this information is helpful to you as you prepare for the event. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.